Jun 13, 2011

School Cool

I am back to blogging. Well, I am trying to give it a shot once again. Have been having so many stray thoughts going across my mind that I might as well put it in writing and vent my spleen here than subject my poor husband (henceforth referred to as infinitely better half IBH) and my darling daughter (DD). Let us see if blogging helps us to stick to Gokul (that's the name of the house I reside in) theme of the month - Maintain Peace :)
So you will find me blogging more often (hopefully), make sense (keep your fingers crossed) and let peace prevail at home.
Today was DD's first day at school. Annoyed that the school teacher could not spot her name (most brilliant, beautiful name according to many) in the list. She scanned the list thrice and said she could not find the name. We were sure it was, because DD was in the Telugu first language section. How come it was missing.? I took over the list, I saw DD's name right there. I can't believe DD will be taught by someone who cannot spot a simple name in the list. Duh! DD seemed enthu abt school and had a sweet smile throughout. She looked charming in her new uniform and seemed confident. Day 1 is always easy. Wonder how it will go after Day 2 and Day 3. Keeping fingers and all other appendages crossed to see the transition from vacations to full school happen smoothly. IBH will also have some time for himself from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment