Dec 10, 2012

As exciting and jeeta jaagta like Big Boss reality show

For some reason being able to blog seems to be my ultimate measure for success. It means you have the time, opportunity, opinion and the writing ability too. However, it always bothers me - what if my blog becomes so popular that my life starts becoming like a jeeta jaagta Big Boss reality show. What if random strangers are peeking into my life and making random judgements about me. Do u think anyone wud be interested in reading abt my life. Two days from now is supposed to be the Doomsday. So I may as well delurk for a day and put my work up on to the world. Wud even one soul bother to put up a post? Do people read my posts at all? Maybe they'll think I am jobless - Hey but then I only put the things I already got published.. so i am not so vela i guess. I can't believe that I am just randomly typing things away without as much as giving it a second look.. Will my blog become like one of those unputdownable, page-turner blogs like the kind of words associated with bestsellers these days.. Let me see how many hits I get.. How  many ppl comment and how many actually have read it. That alone will decide whether this blog needs resurrection... HERE WE GO FOLKS>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment